Alba Science - Integrated Management System
|Name:||Alba Science - Integrated Management System|
|Start Date:||5th January, 2010|
Alba Science Limited is a Consumer Research Organisation in the centre Edinburgh that specialise in the testing of many different new products, including toiletries, cosmetics, sun care and other consumer products before they go to market. QEM Solutions integrated themselves into the organisation to investigate all company processes. QEM Solutions worked with the Alba management team to achieve ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 allowing the company to improve it's processes and gain access to previously inaccessible contracts.
Implemented in 2010, QEM Solutions continue to manage and improve the organisations processes both on a corporate and project specific level. The management system has now evolved into a database management system that provides valuable process measurement tools that ensure that all aspects of the business are monitored and improved.
Benefits of Engaging QEM Solutions include:
- Completely managed IMS certification process.
- Value added process improvements over and above the standard requirements.
- Management of continual improvement process where necessary.
- Onsite training and system reviews.
- Continual health check on system.
- Independent internal auditing.
- All employees / associates have confidence in the systems they are using.
The services provided during implementation and on an on-going basis include:
- Review & assessment of existing processes.
- Gap analysis.
- Identification of new processes.
- Implementation of new processes.
- Preparation for certification visits.
- Writing or all processes and procedures to improve business practices.
- Acting as Management Representative during implementation process.
- Internal auditing.
- Periodical system health checks.
- Hosting, management and updating of the management system.
Business Process Management (ISO Standards)
Being refused opportunity to tender, especially because you don't have the right "Badge" or "Certificate on the wall", is frustrating. It's relatively common. And it's totally avoidable.
There is no better Quality Manager than an experienced Engineer. And that's what all Quality Managers at QEM Solutions are. They have a technical background and they have developed a career working within the QA/QC Discipline.
Often the subject of ridicule, Risk Management is a serious business. And a tool that has become an essential requirement in both business, design and construction. Here at QEM Solutions address risk management in a logical and methodical manner. The result? A definite increase the probability of success of project, apparatus and infrastructure.